Saturday, December 21, 2013

When my sister and I had the Antebellum Inn we had to do a dinner for a former U.S. Ambassador to Denmark. I made dark chocolate mousse in white chocolate bowls. P.S. he said my mousse was better than some he'd had at a 3-star restaurant in London the week before!! Make sure bowls are serving size! Not too big.

When my sister and I had the Antebellum Inn we had to do a dinner for a former U.S. Ambassador to Denmark. I made dark chocolate mousse in white chocolate bowls. P.S. he said my mousse was better than some he'd had at a 3-star restaurant in London the week before!! Make sure bowls are serving size! Not too big.
When my sister and I had the Antebellum Inn we had to do a dinner for a former U.S. Ambassador to Denmark. I made dark chocolate mousse in white chocolate bowls. P.S. he said my mousse was better than some he'd had at a 3-star restaurant in London the week before!! Make sure bowls are serving size! Not too big.

Download whole gallery
diy fashion
diy fashion

Download whole gallery
soap
soap

Download whole gallery
Do It Yourself Archives
Do It Yourself Archives

Download whole gallery
soap
soap

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment