Saturday, December 14, 2013

Homemade soap recipes. I've always wanted to do this, and not in the chemistry class little soap nugget way either. But the presentable looking, quality soap way. Just to say I did.

Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer Christmas Home Tour 2013 35
Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer Christmas Home Tour 2013 35

Download whole gallery
This is how i've worm mine for years, just a post for all you other boot enthusiasts
This is how i've worm mine for years, just a post for all you other boot enthusiasts

Download whole gallery
Homemade soap recipes. I've always wanted to do this, and not in the chemistry class little soap nugget way either. But the presentable looking, quality soap way. Just to say I did.
Homemade soap recipes. I've always wanted to do this, and not in the chemistry class little soap nugget way either. But the presentable looking, quality soap way. Just to say I did.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment