Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!

A step by step photo tutorial of how to make handmade cold process soap.
A step by step photo tutorial of how to make handmade cold process soap.

Download whole gallery
Real deal hand-knit socks.
Real deal hand-knit socks.

Download whole gallery
Handmade Soap
Handmade Soap

Download whole gallery
Organic handmade vegan soap
Organic handmade vegan soap

Download whole gallery
Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!
Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment